1. Meal Type and Plan once selected cant be changed into any other plan. For eg Healthy Eco meal selected cant be changed to Healthy Mini meal or Jain Executive Meal
2. Meal duration once selected cant be changed. For eg. Monthly Order cant be changed to 3 monthly or weekly order
3. Lunch meals cant be changed to Dinner meals and vice versa
4. 5 Day meals selected cant be delivered on Saturdays.
5. All cancellations should be communicated a day prior on Online on the Website directly or by SMS/WhatsApp as mentioned in the Cancellation Page.
6. 1 Monthly subscription includes 20/24 meals and 1 week subscription includes 5/6 meals, which can be serviced from Monday - Friday Or Monday - Saturday, as per your working cycle.
7. Any communication regarding happyGrub's order/complaints/changes/ Cancellations etc. needs to be done through customer care only and no correspondence or verbal communication to dabbawala or any other agent shall be valid.
8. All the Payments of the Tiffin and Delivery Charges are to be paid prior to the Commencement of Tiffin's on our Website using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking or to our A/C No by NEFT/IMPS/Cheque/Cash Deposit in account.
9. In case of any non-payment or default, happyGrub reserves the right of cancelling/holding the tiffin.
10. All the grievances/suggestions/recommendations should be mailed at email@example.com
11. Under the force majeure clause & unavoidable circumstances such as riots, strikes, Dabbawalas going on annual leave etc.; it may not be possible to deliver the tiffin meals. However, we will try to inform you in advance, if possible. Tiffin shall be carry forwarded to the next working date with prior intimation.
12. In case of any cancellation we must get the communication as mentioned in the Cancellation Section
13. No Tiffin Service on the following days: Sundays' and a few government holidays. You will be notified prior to any changes in delivery schedules. All meals cancelled by us will be carry forwarded automatically
14. Delivery timing: Lunch will be delivered between 11 am to 1:30 pm and dinner will be delivered between 5:00 pm to 8 pm