Tiffin Service/ Food Ordering of happyGrub
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- 1. Offer is valid for Lunch only.
- 2. All cancellations should be communicated a day prior on phone/mail before 4pm. (Office timings: Mon - Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- 3. 1 Monthly subscription includes 22/26 meals and 1 week trial subscription includes 5/6 meals, which can be serviced from Monday - Friday Or Monday - Saturday, as per your working cycle.
- 4. Any communication regarding happyGrub's order/complaints/changes/ Cancellations etc. needs to be done through customer care only and no correspondences or verbal communication to dabbawala or any other agent shall be valid.
- 5. All the Payments of the Tiffin and Delivery Charges are to be paid prior to the Commencement of Tiffin's to our company appointed Person only or to our A/C No by Cheque/Cash. You can also pay using Net Banking/Credit/Debit cards
- 6. In case of any non-payment or default, happyGrub reserves the right of cancelling/holding the tiffin.
- 7. All the grievances/suggestions/recommendations should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8. Under the force majeure clause & unavoidable circumstances such as riots, strikes, Dabbawalas going on annual leave etc.; it may not be possible to deliver the tiffin meals. However, we will try to inform you in advance, if possible. Tiffin shall be carry forwarded to the next working date with prior intimation.
- 9. In case of any cancellation we must get the communication prior 24 hrs.
- 10. No Tiffin Service on the following days:
Sundays' and a few government holidays. You will be notified prior to any changes in delivery schedules.
How does it work with Dabbawalas?
1. Dabbawala delivery charges are applicable @ Rs. 700/- per month or as per the delivery areas, which needs to be paid in cash in advance.
2. Dabbalwala delivery charges shall be applicable as per the tenure of service, i.e. if 22/26 meals are consumed over 1 month, then delivery charges applicable would be Rs. 700/- and if 22/26 meals are consumed over 2 months, then total delivery charges would be Rs. 1400/-
3. Delivery shall be rendered in only those areas, which are serviced by Mumbai Dabbawalas
4. Tiffin Delivery Areas: Western Line from Dahisar to Churchgate.
5. For any delivery information / management, we advise you to take contact numbers of dabbawala on first day of delivery itself.
6. Please note that happyGrub shall only be able to provide information of the dispatch of your tiffin for the given day. Any further information will have to be co-ordinate with dabbawala only.
Nutrition Counseling Service of happyGrub
As used in this Agreement, the terms "you" and "your" refers to a visitor of the website as well as the users of paid services offered on happyGrub.in and the terms "us", "our" and "we" refers to Happy Grub Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., Shop 11, First Floor, Dayabhai Mansion, Station Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400064 (hereinafter referred to as "Happy Grub" an expression which shall mean and include its successors in interest and any assigns)
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any provision/s of this Agreement at any time. This Agreement may be modified at any time, so kindly check this page regularly. By using this website happyGrub.in (also referred in this Agreement as the "Website") after any changes are made to this Agreement or you are otherwise notified of such changes, you are deemed to have accepted those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to the changes in the Agreement, you should stop using our Website and/or our products and services and you should arrange to cancel the registered user account or stop subscription or use of the services with us.
Your failure to follow the terms of this Agreement may result in immediate termination of your access to happyGrub.in online service, as well as our resorting to other legal remedies available to us.
I. Scope of Agreement
Unless otherwise expressly indicated by us, this Agreement applies to your use of the Website (including your visit/use of website and subscription to products and services offered on website). Any other links or access to sites shall be governed by the respective terms applicable to them.
This Website and Subscribed Services provide assistance to you in your personal weight efforts or efforts to improve your overall health. HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. or happyGrub.in is, however, not a medical organization and our staff cannot and do not give you any medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as such medical advice or diagnosis. The information and emails created by us for you are for guidance purposes only and are not a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment. HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. or happyGrub.in does not guarantee any loss of weight or any other benefits based on subscription to or use of the product and services offered.You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen.
Any individual having health or physical problem/s, such as pregnancy, diabetes, disability, etc. desiring to opt for programs on the website, they are specifically advised to seek professional medical advice prior to adopting and initiating any form of weight loss effort or regimen or program. In case of minors, insane or mentally disordered person, the natural parents or legally appointed guardian may adopt and initiate any form of weight loss effort or regimen or program but with prior medical advice as suggested above. Medical advice shall be deposited with us.
HappyGrub.in may contain links where you may order services, merchandise or other products through our Website from other parties (collectively, the "Third Party Sellers"). These links to these Third Party Sellers are placed only as advertisements and not endorsed or recommended by happyGrub.in OR HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.All matters concerning the sale, services, merchandise and other products desired from the Third Party Sellers, including, but not limited to, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, or any purported benefits from the use of products or services, are solely between you and the Third Party Sellers. We do not warrant or represent whatsoever in any manner with regard to any sale, services, merchandise and other products provided by the Third Party Sellers or take responsibility thereof even if the links to the same were through the happyGrub.in. You agree not to consider us as a party to such transactions or be obligated in any manner in such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, to you or any other person involved in or related to the transactions.
IV. Information shared by users with other users is their ownhappyGrub.in or HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. does not endorse, support, sanction, or agree to/with the information or statements shared by users in interactions with other users. Such information or material, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not represent the view of happyGrub.in or HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
V. Access to the Website
1. You may choose to visit the Website as a visitor or a registered user of happyGrub.in. or as a user of Subscribed Services .
2. You agree upon the registration to provide to us the accurate and complete details of yours including name, age, sex and e-mail ID and address and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
3. Unless otherwise specified, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Website and the material provided hereon, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of, or subscriber to, this Website and/or the Subscribed Services. The user account and password are for your own personal use, and your subscription is only valid for your personal and, non-commercial use and shall not be shared with others. The information shared with you is for your personal use only and may not be suitable or applicable to others.
4. We reserve our right to use the information shared by you with us for any purpose related to the services and products available on the Website,
5. In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue the website/subscribed services to you or, modify or alter any aspect of the Website or our Subscribed Services, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website and/or subscription is available, (ii) restricting the quantum of use permitted (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website and/or any Subscribed Services, and (iv) restricting or modifying in any manner any products or services that are available with the Subscribed Services. Any termination or cancellation or modification of your access to, or use of, the Website and/or our Subscribed Services may be effected without prior notice.
6. If you do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, we may immediately stop your visit to/use of the Website, deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, our Website (or part thereof) and/or Subscribed Services. Further, we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Website and/or Subscribed Services by us, except for refund of any fees or charges only for the unexpired period of use/subscription, if any. There shall be no refund of fees in the event you terminate the services.
7. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of Subscribed Services made by us pursuant to this provision or this Agreement, or any policies or practices by us in providing this Website or subscription is to cancel or terminate your Subscribed Services or registered user account.
8. The Website and any subscription shall be used in a reasonable and lawful manner only and that communications will not be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way. You shall refrain from conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law or regulation. Your failure to abide by these Terms may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
9. Certain portions, components, contents and features of this Website are available only to such individuals who purchase services as available from on the Website from time to time. This service is referred to as Subscribed Services in this Agreement. As a subscriber to the Subscribed Services, you agree:
a. To pay for in a timely manner any fixed and periodic charges and fees required for the Subscribed Services alongwith any applicable taxes. Unless payments as required are received by HAPPYGRUB, the Subscribed Services shall not be available to you. HAPPYGRUB shall not be responsible for any non-receipt of fees on account of any faults in the payment gateway or internet connection or postal delays. We reserve the right to increase charges and fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, communicated through a posting on the Website or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic mail or conventional mail). The revised/enhanced fee shall be paid within 21 days of the date of the above communication.
b. To pay the fees for the Subscribed Services alongwith any applicable taxes in advance. The fees are non-refundable regardless of whether you logged onto our Website or used the Subscribed Services.
c. To be responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to the Website and the Subscribed Services, including without limitation all telephone access lines, internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment, sales taxes and any other fees and charges necessary to access Subscribed Services.
d. To provide us with true, accurate and complete information as required by the sign up process ("Subscription Data") for purposes of your use of the Subscribed Services including identification and billing, including your legal name, address, telephone number, email address and as applicable billing information (e.g., credit card number and expiration date). You agree to allow us to share your Subscription Data with third parties for the purpose of verifying the information you provide and billing your credit card or otherwise charging your account. You shall accurately maintain and update the Subscription Data. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account or subscription and refuse any or all current or future use by you of our Website (or any portion thereof) or any of Subscribed Services. You are obligated to check the "My Account" feature of our Website to determine whether your Subscription Data is current and accurate, and, if not, to correct or update your Subscription Data including your billing information. You agree not to register or subscribe for more than one account, create an account on behalf of someone else, or create a false or misleading identity on the Website.
e. That the availability and use of our Subscribed Services may be limited based on demographic, geographic, health or other criteria as we may establish or change at our discretion. You understand and agree that we may disallow you from subscribing to the Subscribed Services or may terminate your subscription to the Subscribed Services at any time based on these criteria.
f. On revocation or termination of your registration, not to register or subscribe again with our Website using another user name or through any other means. If we have reason to suspect, in our sole discretion, that your account has previously been terminated, we reserve the right to terminate any new accounts you have registered without any notice to you, or to exercise any other remedies available to us under this Subscription Agreement or by law.
g. To be fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of password or credit card information. In the event of a breach of security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your subscription until you update your Subscription Data. If your credit card expires, is cancelled, is lost or is subject to use without your authorization, access the My Account feature of this Website to update your Subscription Data. You shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities, which occur, under your user account. You shall remain responsible for paying any amounts billed to your credit card by a third party, which were not authorized by you.
h. Not to post on the service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree that the posting of any material by you shall imply that the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right in that material rests with you. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any posting made by you.
11. The happyGrub.in neither reviews nor endorses the contents of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the contents or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
You agree to indemnify HAPPYGRUB Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities or loss (including legal fees) that may arise from your postings, or from your use of services/product/material obtained through happyGrub.in, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from your use of happyGrub.in online service.
VIII. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
You are using happyGrub.in online service at your own risk. The service is provided "as is," and happyGrub and its affiliates or employees or directors or partners hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any material on the service.
HAPPYGRUB And its affiliates or employees or directors do not represent or warrant that access to happyGrub.in online service will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the happyGrub.in online service.
Neither happyGrub, nor any of its affiliates or employees or directors or partners, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the products, offerings, content and materials (including, without limitation, the subscribed services) in the happyGrub.in online service in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
HAPPYGRUB And its affiliates or employees or directors or partners shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damages allegedly suffered or arising out of your access to or inability to access the service, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the service, or your use of or reliance on the service or any of the information or materials available on the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of our website, or with any of provision of this agreement, or the subscribed services your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of this website. The liability, if any, of HAPPYGRUB or any of its affiliates or employees or directors shall be limited only to the fees paid for the use of happyGrub.in online service.
happyGrub.in contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, text, software, music, sound and videos. Happy Grub Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. owns all Intellectual Property rights in the collective and entire work placed on the service. You are prohibited from, and agree not to publish, copy, or in any way exploit, any of the content of the service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from happyGrub.in will be permitted without the express written consent. In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material.
You hereby grant to HAPPYGRUB a royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display in India or any other part of the world any content posted by you on happyGrub.in, in whole or in part. We also reserve our right to use such content for any purpose related to the services and products available on the Website,
HAPPYGRUB reserves the right to terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyrights of others. If you copy the literary work of someone else and post it on happyGrub.in, and the copyright holder notifies us with proof of the violation, we will immediately remove any postings and you would be solely liable for loss and damages.
You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction for any legal action or proceeding shall be with courts in MUMBAI only. You expressly agree to submit to the venue of MUMBAI courts.
If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed to be omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
XII. Entire Agreement
This Agreement represents the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you do not agree with the Terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the service now.